What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide in revealing the secrets in acing your next teacher interview
- Learning the 12 questions you should ask the interviewer to let them know you’re serious about getting the job
- Learning the two little known social media job search techniques that will help you find teaching jobs
- Teaching you how to create a teacher resume that makes you stand out from the competition
- Learning the 25 practice questions that interviewers are sure to ask
- Discovering the number one secret to landing a teacher interview
- Learning the 7 questions that recruiters are not allowed to ask
- Learn 17 areas in which your interviewer will be judging you.
- Learning the things to never put on a teacher cover letter
- The number one secret to landing a teacher interview. Â
- Knowing the resume mistakes that make recruiters furious
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Your Basic Guide to Acing ANY Teacher Interview scores 72.98/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://teacherinterviewtips.thebusyeducator.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: teacherinterviewtips.thebusyeducator.com you’ll also be taken through to teacherinterviewtips.thebusyeducator.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)